Monday, April 23, 2007

An interesting toy for bloggers

Scribefire... hang on, lemme link it for ya : Scribefire is to me a totally new tool for blogging directly in Firefox.. (Yes I so love this browser it's not even funny anymore).



This is my first post in blogging with this tool.. Lemme tell you, it was so easy smooth to add this blog to the extension.. I love the GUI aswell, it's obviously made by somone who blogs a lot. Everything is here, find a fun page on the net, one click on the statusbar Icon and you can write all about it. Surfing around and feel like sharing your thoughts on something, one click and start typing.



Haven't even started to look into all the cool things you can do with this extension yet, but I'm loving it already.



Check it out, the link above leads to the Mozilla extension page.





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: